MIGS16 is coming, during the 13-14-15 of November, I will be attending this amazing conference.
I went last year, and the quality of the speakers was amazing.
Also, Montreal is a pretty awesome city, and there is a lot of studios, afterparties, and cocktails, it is going to be awesome!
I am surprised by the content this year, it is way more focus on mobile games than the past year, and I think the panel looks pretty solid.
I will pay special attention to the following sessions:
- Find your Niche – How Indies can thrive in FP2 Mobile by Samir El Agili, Chief Product Officer at Tilting Point.
- The Impact of Great Technology on player engagement by Jef Howell, CTO at Kabam
- Evolution of Monetization on Full Price AAA by Isabelle Mocquard, Associate product manager at Riot.
- The Rise and Rise of Idle Games by Anthony Pecorella, Director of Browser Virtual Goods Games at Kongregate.
- Asia: Insights & Strategies for Mobile Game Developers by Josh Burns, Marketing Consultant.
Also during the conference there are master classes, I find particularly interesting the followings:
- Rediscovering Marketing Segmentation with Machine Learning by Benjamin Devienne, Head of Data Science at Gameloft.
- Usability Testing and Play-Testing: A quantitative approach by Martin Talbot, Business Intelligence Manager at Square-Enix-Montréal
As you can see, the quality of the speakers and the sessions it’s amazing.
In case that you want more info, check the official website or this post with the 10 main reasons to attend MIGS16.
If you are planning to go, don’t hesitate to contact me.