MIGS16 is coming, during the 13-14-15 of November, I will be attending this amazing conference.
I went last year, and the quality of the speakers was amazing.
Also, Montreal is a pretty awesome city, and there is a lot of studios, afterparties, and cocktails, it is going to be awesome!
I am surprised by the content this year, it is way more focus on mobile games than the past year, and I think the panel looks pretty solid.
I will pay special attention to the following sessions:
- Find your Niche – How Indies can thrive in FP2 Mobile by Samir El Agili, Chief Product Officer at Tilting Point.
- The Impact of Great Technology on player engagement by Jef Howell, CTO at Kabam
- Evolution of Monetization on Full Price AAA by Isabelle Mocquard, Associate product manager at Riot.
- The Rise and Rise of Idle Games by Anthony Pecorella, Director of Browser Virtual Goods Games at Kongregate.
- Asia: Insights & Strategies for Mobile Game Developers by Josh Burns, Marketing Consultant.
Also during the conference there are master classes, I find particularly interesting the followings:
- Rediscovering Marketing Segmentation with Machine Learning by Benjamin Devienne, Head of Data Science at Gameloft.
- Usability Testing and Play-Testing: A quantitative approach by Martin Talbot, Business Intelligence Manager at Square-Enix-Montréal
As you can see, the quality of the speakers and the sessions it’s amazing.
If you are planning to go, don’t hesitate to contact me.